Wednesday, April 1, 2009
**MIRACLE**
miracle do happens. I decided to bring my Lumix camera to the service center to get it checked (Saturday). The technical guy said that he will contact me when he had done examining the camera. It had been 3 days and no one from the service center had called. I told them to get it a quick check since I'm leaving on Thursday to Jogja. It was Tuesday when they try to contact me but since I'm not home yet so my dad pick up the phone. It was wednesday that my mom told me that someone from the service center called. She said the camera cannot turn on and in order to repair it, some parts have to be replaced and the price is about 1 million 700 thousand rupiah. (Rp.1.700.000,00) My mom and dad keeps on blaming me. I can't repudiate it since they were right. So i went to the service center with my mom to take the camera. My dad thinks that it's better to buy a new camera than fixing it so yea they planned to use my money since i am the one who break it. When i arrived at the service center, the repairman said that he had inserted the new part so i asked him to put the part out again since my dad wants to buy a new camera instead of fixing it. Even though i know that this is all my fault but i still feel very bad that my parents are going to use my money to buy a new camera. So yea, the repairman put the part out and SURPRISINGLY the camera turned on!!!! I was so damn glad! I was like thank god! This is one of the best miracle in my life (agak lebay sih tp tetep aja it's a miracle)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment